The Nutrition Labelling Widget is an online device designed by the Centre for Food Safety to facilitate consumers’ interpretation of nutrition information on prepackaged food.
With this Widget, you can
- Calculate energy and nutrient intakes from prepackaged food
- Calculate Personal Intake Goal Percentage after Food Consumption
- Compare energy and nutrient contents among different prepackaged food
- Choose food lower in fat, sugars and sodium
- Optimum viewing at 800 x 600 resolution or above
- Browser should use Flash 8.0 or above