Please click the following webpage for the discussion and the presentation materials provided in the forum.
Agenda and Presentation Materials of meeting
- Progress of SVE applications
- Control of Gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) under Dangerous Drugs Ordinance, Chapter 134 [GBL has been used as a flavouring agent in food] Note1
- Full Implementation of Food Safety Ordinance from 1 February 2012
- Trade Guidelines on Preparation of Legible Food Label
Information Sheet 1
Information Sheet 2
- Nutrition and Health Claims on Prepackaged Food
- Amendment to Microbiological Guidelines for Ready-to-eat Food
Note 1: GBL is a dangerous drug under Dangerous Drug Ordinance. Security Bureau understands that GBL can be existed in flavouring agents / composite flavouring agents and is now considering to set exemption level. Nevertheless, the exact exemption level has not been determined yet.