Risk Communication
Risk Communication >> Portals >> Food Safety Corner >> Ask the Centre Print Friendly

Food Safety Corner

Ask the Centre

Frequently Asked Questions

You may find out the answers or related information of your queries.


Contact Us

If you have any enquiries, suggestions or requests in respect of our services, you may contact us.



If you would like to report any problem of human food or you become ill after eating certain food, you may contact 1823.




Back  Back to Top
Last Revision Date : 09-05-2013