Effective communication with stakeholders is of pivotal importance in the area of food safety. The Communication Resource Unit has organized and supported various interactive promotional and publicity programmes to enable the food trade and the public to play their part in maintaining food safety.
- The Theme Exhibitions and Food Hygiene / Food Safety Talks in the Communication Resource Unit (Oct to Dec. 2015)
- Reduce Salt, Sugar, Oil. We Do!" Programme - Nutrition and Health Talk
- International Symposium on Reduction of Salt and Sugar in Food
- Roving Exhibitions on Food Safety in 2015
- Trade Talk and Workshop on HACCP
- Salt and Sugars Reduction & Nutrition Labelling Video Competition – Enrolment extends to 31 May 2015
- Know more about Food Safety 2015