Established in August 2006, the Consumer Liaison Group (CLG) organises activities and focus group meetings to understand consumers' knowledge, beliefs and risk perception on various food safety issues for developing effective risk communication strategies.
Becoming a member of the CLG, you will be invited to
- attend focus group meetings which are held about 3 times a year ;
- participate in the Centre for Food Safety (CFS)'s survey ; and
- give advice and suggestions on food safety and risk communication issues.
To express our gratitude for your contribution, you will also
- be presented a Certificate of Membership ;
- be invited to participate in the CFS's activities ; and
- obtain food safety publications and alert.